Friday, October 19, 2012

Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012

I received the Influenster Beauty Bloggers VoxBox 2012






I've been specially selected to receive this Beauty Bloggers VoxBox! I'm going to test, evaluate and recommend, so you know whats what.



I'm going to give you a quick run-down on everything that came in the VoxBox:


  • NYC New York Color IndividualEyes Custom Compact - This all-in-one compact comes with everything you need for a complete eye look: primer, illuminator, applicator and complementing shadows. With four colors, specially coordinated to intensify and enhance your eye color, you can create a look as individual as you are. Make your eyes pop! ($4.99)



     I received the Dark Shadows which are Grays and Black. So beautiful! The shadow goes on smoothly and doesn't flake. The back of the package has instructions on how to create the perfect smoky eye!


  • Kiss® Ever PRO Lash Starter Kit - Bring the salon home with the eyelash starter kit, complete with eyelashes, adhesive and applicator. The latex-free glue has a 24-hour hold, for lashes you can bat all day and all night. ($5.99)


 

I've only applied lashes a few other times and I have to tell you that the applicator makes a huge difference. It was very easy to line the lashes right onto my lash line





  • .Bath & Body Works Mini Candles - Mini but mighty! Bath & Body Works Mini Candles provide an amazing fragrance experience exclusively developed and tested by a team of Home Fragrance experts, including the world's best master perfumers. ($3.50)















This candle is really mini but mighty!  It's only a 1.3 oz candle but it is so strong smelling, in a good way. I have a tiny little bathroom and this is perfect for that room. I received the nutmeg and spice and it is such a great smelling candle.



  • EBOOST will boost your mood, focus, and immunity with natural ingredients and crash. As a shot or an easy-to-drink mix powderand in four flavors, you'll feel great whether you choose Orange, Pink Lemonade, Acai Pomegranate, or Super Berry. ($28.00 for a box of 20 effervescent powders, $39.00 for a box of 30 effervescent powders, $39.00 for a box of 12 shots)







    I received the Orange flavor. You add it to 8 oz. of cold water and since its effervescent it fizzes up and is kina frothy. Really great tasting. I really did feel more alert and focused. It lasted a few hours and I didn't feel jittery or shaky nor did I have any crash effects.



  • Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin - Never have the time for a great updo? Not anymore! The Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin allows you to easily achieve three chic updo styles. Simply twirl your hair up and spin the two Spin Pins in for a perfect undone bun, side bun or a double bun! ($7.29)

I have wanted these Spin Pins for a while now but could never bring myself to pay $7.00 for something I wasn't sure would work on my naturally curly hair for fear that it would get stuck in and I might have to pull it out with half of my hair or maybe even have to cut it out (yikes!) But it really is as simple as spinning it thru your messy bun and when ready to take hair down, spinning it out. I wish now that I would have invested in a Spin Pin a long time ago. It is worth the money spent just to not have clips or bands breaking or doing damage to my hair. I got a bad (terrible!) haircut 14 months ago (I haven't had one since!) and my hair is just now to my shoulders. So I'm trying to be as gentle to my hair as possible until it grows back out. This is ideal!


  • Not Your Mother's Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream - Kinky Moves is infused with natural grape seed & jasmine to encourage natural curls and eliminate frizz and fly-aways. ($6.00 for a full-sized 4-oz. bottle)
 
 

    Seriously! Where has this product been all of my kinky, naturally curly haired life? I love this cream! I've used other products that claim to tame and control frizz but this stuff is like a miracle potion for me. The smell of the Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream is wonderful! It leaves hair so full of body and bouncy without the frizz! Just beautiful perfect curls. I have only within the last few years embraced my natural curls and found that I am pretty lucky to have the kind of hair that women pay money to achieve. It only took about a nickle sized amount of product so this small tube should last for a couple of weeks.

I also received a couple of bonus items in my box:

  • Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin - Keep your skin looking and feeling beautiful with Boots No. 7 Beautiful Skin hypo-allergenic system. Try this new and easy to use two-step range of everyday skincare cleansers and moisturizers, tailered to your specific skin type eliminating the need for toner. (No price was shown)
 

I received the Beautiful Skin Cleansing Balm for Dry/Very Dry skin. A gentle, non-drying balm that cleverly dissolves make-up and impurities to help keep skin looking clear and healthy. Works in one simple step leaving no residue, just perfectly clean, soft and supple skin..

You simply massage a small amount over your skin and wipe off or wash away with warm water. It rinses clean and left my skin





 
clean, soft and moisturized.


I also received the Beautiful Skin Night Cream for Dry/Very Dry Skin. 

It also is a non-greasy cream that left my face feeling soft and moisturized.  

I received all of these products from Influenster for FREE! If you would like to join Influenster please let me know because the site is an invitation only site therefore you need to be invited by a member. I have 3 invitations left and would like to give to someone who is serious about joining. Send me an email and I'll send you an invitation. Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products. news, places, products, and reviews with each other.

Below is a video showing all of the above items. Enjoy!



Thanks for reading! Have a beautiful day!


* VoxBoxes are completely free.  I am expected to test these new products, review them and complete a post-experience survey with honest answers. Thanks Influenster!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Video's/Swagbucks/news