Saturday, November 3, 2012

Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin

  • Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin - Never have the time for a great updo? Not anymore! The Goody Simple Styles Spin Pin allows you to easily achieve three chic updo styles. Simply twirl your hair up and spin the two Spin Pins in for a perfect undone bun, side bun or a double bun! ($7.29)








  • I have wanted these Spin Pins for a while now but could never bring myself to pay $7.00 for something I wasn't sure would work on my naturally curly hair for fear that it would get stuck in and I might have to pull it out with half of my hair or maybe even have to cut it out (yikes!) But it really is as simple as spinning it thru your messy bun and when ready to take hair down, spinning it out. I wish now that I would have invested in a Spin Pin a long time ago. It is worth the money spent just to not have clips or bands breaking or doing damage to my hair. I got a bad (terrible!) haircut 14 months ago (I haven't had one since!) and my hair is just now to my shoulders. So I'm trying to be as gentle to my hair as possible until it grows back out. This is ideal!

    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    Video's/Swagbucks/news